Bryant S. Ho, M.D.Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Bryant S. Ho is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery and received comprehensive training in the operative and non-operative management of adolescent and adult foot and ankle disorders. Prior to joining Hinsdale Orthopaedics, Dr. Ho completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, followed by a foot and ankle fellowship at University of Rochester in New York.
He is highly active in both clinical and biomechanical research, and has published numerous articles and book chapters on orthopaedic foot and ankle care. His research has been presented globally across North America, Europe and Asia. Dr. Ho's research interests include orthopaedic functional outcome scores, which he believes to be an important tool that can help improve patient care.
Dr. Ho places a strong emphasis on customizing his care for each patient to ensure successful outcomes. He provides all treatment options including preventative care, conservative management and operative intervention. He embraces new evidence-based technologies and treatments, and is an expert on minimally invasive surgery techniques.
He treats all disorders of the foot and ankle including arthritis, tendon ruptures, foot and ankle deformities, acute trauma and fractures, repair of non-unions, total ankle replacements and repair of cartilage lesions.
Dr. Ho has been named as a Castle Connolly Top Doctors for 2022.
- Fellowship, Foot & Ankle, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- B.A., Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Synthetic Cartilage Replacement
- Ankle Arthroscopy & Ligament Reconstruction
- Complex Fractures of the Foot & Ankle
- Cartilage Transplantation of the Ankle
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Acute & Chronic Ankle Sprains
- Bunion & Hammer Toe Correction
- Complex Hindfoot Reconstructive Surgery
- Sports Injuries Treatment
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Academy Health
1200 South York Street
Elmhurst, IL 60126
550 West Ogden Avenue
Hinsdale, IL 60521
2940 Rollingridge Road
Naperville, IL 60564
8141 S. Calumet Avenue
Munster, IN 46321